What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. They allow us to log information about how you use our website but they don't contain any personal information about you without your permission.
Our cookies help us to:
- Learn how many people visit our website as well as how often
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Improve the security of our website
- Streamline the overall website experience
- Continuously improve future versions of our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
If the settings on the software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies, we take this and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this.
Third party functionality
Disabling these cookies through your browser preferences will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
This helps us to continuously improve this website. These so called “analytics" programs also tell us, on an anonymous basis, how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before helping us to refine our services for you.
We use Google Analytics to do this.
How to control and delete cookies in your browser
If you wish to restrict or block cookies from this or any other website you can do so through your
You may wish to visitaboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies.
For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of this website.